Cancer Care at Belton Regional Medical Center
Midwest Cancer Care at Belton Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of diagnostic services such as the most advanced minimally-invasive technology for diagnosing and treating breast lesions, as well as a range of cancer care services. The site is staffed by skilled oncology nurses certified in chemotherapy who provide a wide variety of oncology and infusion services such as:
- Chemotherapy Infusion
- Administration of blood products
- Maintenance of access ports and flushing
- PICC line care
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Blood draws per central lines
Midwest Cancer Care treats cancer such as:
Take a risk assessment for breast, cervical, colorectal and prostate cancers. Or, see our schedule of cancer screenings, which includes breast, colorectal, prostate and skin. Midwest Cancer Care also offers additional health education, including tips that may help decrease the risk of developing cancer.
View our "Cancer Programs Practice Profile Report" Results
The Cancer Programs Practice Profile Reports (CP3R) includes a set of three unified measures* for breast cancer.
The CP3R data is provided to healthcare facilities to help them:
- Ensure patients are treated according to recognized standards of care,
- Promote quality improvement activities to facilitate fulfillment of the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation standards, and
- Accurately compare clinical performance among CoC accredited cancer programs
Midwest Cancer Care at Belton Regional Medical Center achieved a performance rate of 100% of in all three breast cancer measures, well above the national rate.
*The three measures were agreed upon by the NQF (National Quality Forum) facilitated an agreement between the CoC (Commission on Cancer), ASCO (American Society for Clinical Oncology) & NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network).
Source: Commission on Cancer, National Cancer Database