If you’re experiencing bone and joint pain during your daily activities or if you’ve experienced an injury, trust the team of orthopedic surgeons at Belton Regional Medical Center.
At Belton Regional Medical Center you will benefit from:
- Comprehensive care and a leading-edge approach to the prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries and disorders of the bones and joints
- The latest proven treatment and pain management options such as cooled radiofrequency pain treatment
- A multidisciplinary team of surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation specialists and other expertly orthopedic-trained and experienced professionals
- A customized treatment plan that focuses on reducing your joint pain and improving your quality of life
Together, we will get you back to doing what you love – pain free.
- Total and Partial Joint Replacement
- Shoulder and collarbone care
- Hand, wrist and elbow care
- Foot and Ankle care
- Fracture repair
- Ligament repair
- Sports Medicine
Hip and Knee Care
Belton Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission Certified Center of Excellence for Hip and Knee Join Replacement.
Hip and knee pain can be potentially disabling and interfere with your ability to live a normal lifestyle. Whether caused by a sports-related injury or simply the aging process, let us help you find relief. Belton Regional Medical Center’s orthopedic physicians are here to ease your pain, help you heal, and care for you as you regain your mobility and strength.
We offer the latest technology including:
- 3D printed knee implants that are designed to fit your unique anatomy
- Minimally-invasive hip replacement techniques such as the anterior approach that may offer a shorter hospital stay, quicker recovery and less pain
Treatments offered include:
- Full Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement
- Partial hip replacement and knee replacement
- Hip fracture surgery (replacement or revision surgery)
- Minimally invasive knee surgery
- Laparoscopic knee surgery
- Microvascular procedures for nerve repair
- Pain management and non-operative care
- Physical therapy
When common activities such as pulling, reaching, writing or keyboarding become painful, you may have a shoulder or upper extremity injury. There are several types of treatments to repair overused or injured muscles and connective tissue to repair the damaged or degenerated joint.
Orthopedic shoulder treatments include:
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder separation surgery
- Shoulder dislocation procedures
- Frozen shoulder surgery
- Surgery for tendonitis, arthritis, bursitis or loose or torn cartilage
- Repair of fracture of the shoulder bones, humerus or clavicle
We offer hand treatment and surgery for a range of conditions such as:
- Broken wrist/hand
- Duputren’s contracture
- Ganglion cyst
- Carpal tunnel
- Hand injury
- Hand tremors
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services
Physical and Occupational Therapy
We are committed to building strong relationships with each patient, educating them about their conditions and involving family members in the treatment and recovery processes. At Belton Regional Medical Center, we offer orthopedic rehabilitation services including physical therapy and occupational therapy. Therapy is available in both inpatient and outpatient settings. We also have Joint Venture to education patients and give them the tools they need to get back to normal life after replacement surgery.
At Belton Regional Medical Center, our sports medicine physicians are trained in orthopedic surgery and in subspecialty areas within the field of orthopedic medicine. Our team can diagnose and treat even the most complicated conditions, ranging from ankle sprains, ACL tears and dislocated knees to repetitive motion, rotator cuff injuries and runner's knee.
Common Sports/Exercise Injuries:
- Achilles tendinitis
- ACL injury
- Ankle sprain
- Athlete's foot
- Hamstring sprain or pull
- Hip fracture
- Jumper's knee
- Knee sprain
- Stress fracture
- Tennis elbow
- Wrist sprain
From neck to lower back, we have you covered. Our experienced physicians are trained to evaluate and treat all forms of back pain associated with aging, injury, and underlying conditions like arthritis. Common issues include disc injury, facet joint injury, arthritis, sacroiliac joint pain, muscle (myofascial) pain, pinched nerve (sciatica) or fracture. Our goal is to provide care to reduce pain and restore function.
Treatments offered include:
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty