24/7 ER serving Belton, MO and greater Cass County
Belton Regional Medical Center offers 24 hour care to children and adults who are in need of emergency medical treatment. Our modern facility is staffed with board-certified physicians, critical care nurses and specialty trained support staff. We offer short wait times and strive to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service and care.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a minor emergency or life-threating situation, we can provide the emergency care you need, including:
- TCD Level III Certified Trauma Center
- TCD Level III Stroke Center
- 24-hour pediatric care
- 24-hour orthopedic and sports medicine
- Blue Sky Telehealth (BST) which provides rapid response, leading to faster diagnosis and quicker time to treat emergency stroke patients
- Technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologist who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location
- A Computerized Physician Order Entry System that eliminates handwriting errors
Top Symptoms Requiring ER Visits
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Heart attack or stroke
- Life-threatening conditions
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Open fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of heart attack/chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
ER or Urgent Care?
How do you know when a medical condition is serious enough to go to the emergency room? This helpful guide explains the symptoms and conditions that are urgent enough to visit the ER, an Urgent Care, a Walk-in Clinic, or a Doctor's Office. The guidelines can help you decide which healthcare provider makes the most sense for your medical needs, and your budget.ER or Urgent Care Helpful Guide
ER for Children
Belton Regional Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency services, the latest technology and a caring staff. Our pediatric-ready emergency room is prepared for your little one's mishaps. In fact, HCA Midwest Health emergency rooms in the Kansas City metro beat the national average for pediatric ER readiness and treat nearly 25,000 kids each year.Kids ER Locations
HCA Midwest Health hospitals offer short wait times in the Kansas City area. Plus, we treat more emergencies than any other healthcare system in the region.
2016-17 Averages (Median)
Source: Hospital Compare, July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Need Health Advice?
Nurses On-Call: For health information and advice from registered nurses who are available 24/7, call (816) 348-1420.
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
*Message and data rates may apply. For more info visit texterhelp.com.