There are currently no
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Sarah Cannon at Belton Regional Medical Center Cancer Program Accredited by The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
Mon, February 1, 2016
Cancer of the American College of Surgeons Hospital earns prestigious national accreditation for quality of patient care through various cancer-related services that focus on the full...
Physician Experts with Sarah Cannon, a Partner with HCA Midwest Health, Talk Cancer on Fox & Friends
Wed, April 29, 2015
Sarah Cannon cancer experts discussed the importance of clinical trials, targeted therapies and the exciting world of immunotherapy on Fox & Friends this morning. HCA Midwest Health...
Thu, October 9, 2014
Dr. Lori Boyajian O’Neill shares what to expect during a Mammogram. And don’t forget the amenities Belton Regional Medical Center provides you during the month of October, following...