There are currently no
If you have a story of your own about Belton Regional Medical Center that you would like to share with us, please send us an email. We want to hear from you.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Fri, March 1, 2019
[Video] Heart disease is the number one killer of women. To close out Heart Month, the Belton hospital held their annual event to put the spotlight on heart disease prevention, and ...
Belton Regional Medical Center Hosts 10th Annual Go Red/Ladies' Night Out Event for Heart Health Feb. 22, 2018
Thu, February 8, 2018
Women's heart health expert Dr. Elizabeth Dang, M.D., Cardiologist, will emcee a "Physician Feud" Program featuring some of area's leading physicians and heart experts.
Belton Regional Medical Center Hosts 9th Annual Go Red/Ladies’ Night Out Event for Heart Health Feb. 23, 2017
Mon, February 13, 2017
Women’s heart health expert Dr. Elizabeth Dang, M.D., Cardiologist, will emcee a “Physician Feud” Program featuring some of area’s leading physicians and heart experts.
Thu, September 8, 2016
It's no secret that heart disease is the leading cause of death. But if you're diabetic, your chances of dying from heart disease is up to four times higher. Dr. Steve Marso, Medical...
Belton Regional Medical Center Hosts 8th Annual Go Red/Ladies’ Night Out Event For Heart Health Feb. 25, 2016
Thu, February 18, 2016
Women’s heart health expert Dr. Elizabeth Dang, M.D., Cardiologist, will emcee a Heart Jeopardy Program, which includes Dr. Doug Bradley M.D., Dr. Heather Savedra M.D. and Dr. Carrie...