Whether you need inpatient or outpatient surgery, at Belton Regional Medical Center we understand that there's no such thing as “routine” surgery. Our surgeons work closely with you, your loved ones and doctors to be sure that every question is answered and every concern addressed – including advice on how to prepare for your surgery, what to expect during your treatment and the best ways to make a fast, full recovery—from heart surgery to a knee replacement.
Belton Regional Medical Center is proud to be the first in Cass county to offer advanced robotic surgical technology. This innovative, less-invasive technology:
- Enhances a surgeon’s ability to perform complex minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Enables patients to experience a quicker recovery and fewer side effects
This advanced technology provides surgeons with greater precision, control and access to hard-to reach areas, allowing extremely complex surgeries to be performed through a few small incisions. Belton Regional Medical Center’s skilled physicians use the DaVinci Xi Surgical System to treat the following conditions/procedures:
- General Surgery
- Hernia repair
- Endometriosis resection
- Pelvic organ prolapse surgery
Benefits of minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Significantly less pain; fewer side effects
- Shorter hospital stays
- Reduced risk of infection
- Small incisions; less scarring and less blood loss
- Quicker return to normal activities
- Enhanced 3D, high-definition vision of operative field with up to 10x magnification
- Superior visual clarity of tissue and anatomy
- Surgical dexterity and precision far great than the human hand
- Updated and simplified user interface to enhance operating room efficiency
- New ergonomic setting for greater surgeon comfort
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained general surgeons offer a wide-range of surgical care using the latest technologies in minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic procedures, including:
- Stomach and small intestine
- Complex hernia repair
- Benign and malignant colon and rectal issues
- Benign and malignant breast issues
- Many other surgery related issues
If you are experiencing symptoms of pain or discomfort, trust Belton Regional Medical Center’s combination of physicians, advanced technology and a compassionate staff to care for your gynecological surgical needs. We specialize in caring for women who need gynecological, pelvic and breast surgeries.
Learn more about our gynecologic services at Belton Regional Medical Center.
Belton Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive care for disorders and diseases of the bladder and urinary tract including bladder cancer and urinary incontinence for both men and women. We offer a wide-range of tests and treatment options to keep you healthy and on track.
Learn more about our urology services at Belton Regional Medical Center.
If you’re experiencing bone and joint pain during your daily activities or if you’ve experienced an injury, trust the orthopedic surgeons at Belton Regional Medical Center to get you back doing what you love – pain free. We offer:
- Total and partial joint replacement
- Shoulder and collarbone care
- Hand, wrist and elbow care
- Foot and ankle care
- Fracture repair
- Ligament repair
- Sports medicine
Learn more about orthopedics at Belton Regional Medical Center.