About the Belton Hospital and ER
Belton Regional Medical Center is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, Mo., Belton Regional Medical Center is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
In 2011-2012, the hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar renovation and expansion project to meet the growing medical needs of its community. Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.
- Time Critical Diagnosis Certified Level III Trauma Center
- Time Critical Diagnosis Certified Level III Stroke Designation
- Awarded 'A' Grade from the Leapfrog Group
- Earned 2020 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- 2019 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke-Gold Plus Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Certified in Joint and Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018-2021 Lantern Award Recipient
- Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Learn more about the hospital and ER in Belton: