About the Belton Hospital and ER
Belton Regional Medical Center is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, Mo., Belton Regional Medical Center is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
In 2011-2012, the hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar renovation and expansion project to meet the growing medical needs of its community. Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.
Recent accomplishments include:
- In 2011, only “Midwest Health System” hospitals earned the Joint Commission’s “Top Performer” in ALL of Kansas City. We were No. #1 in Surgical Care and Pneumonia.
- Belton Regional Medical Center has become a Joint Commission- Certified Orthopedic Center of Excellence for total hip and total joint surgical procedures.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is now a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Digital Mammography Accreditation March 2012 for our Imaging Center.
Belton Regional Medical Center has been commended for its excellence:
- Accredited Clinical Laboratory by the College of American Pathologists and CLIA
- Outpatient Rehab FOTO Award, “Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes: Center of Excellence”
- Participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program
Learn more about the hospital and ER in Belton: